Celebrating 17 years of promoting entrepreneurship, the GYE Awards are the longest running competition of its type in Galway. And now the search is on for the 17th Galway Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015!
The awards seek to recognise and reward the achievement of the county's best entrepreneurs aged 18-40, including a Entrepreneurs Expo and Awards Ceremony.
Benefits of entering JCI Galway Young Entrepreneur Awards:
- An opportunity to compete for fantastic prizes, total prize of €50,000
- Publicity and PR through the Galway Advertiser, associated press contacts (subject to acceptance) and the JCI Galway website as well as social media.
- Judges offer feedback through the interview process (upon request).
Details of JCI Galway Young Entrepreneur Awards:
- Closing date for applications: 7th October 2015.
- Entry fee: €100
- Fantastic prizes, total prize up to €50,000.
- Judges are well established figures in the entrepreneurial and business world in Galway.
- Applicants must be available in the first two weeks in October for interviews with judging panel.
- All entrants to participate in the “Entrepreneurs Expo”.
Requirements to enter - JCI Galway Young Entrepreneur:
The closing date for applications is 7th October 2015. You can submit the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (see details on form).
- Be owner or co-founder of a business in Galway City or County Galway.
- Age 18-40
- Have a minimum of 12 months in business.
- Possess an up-to date tax clearance certificate.
"The competition highlights the accomplishments of entrepreneurs and rewards entrepreneurs endeavour in Galway, and thus acts a means of encouraging and developing indigenous, sustainable employment, which is vital to the region."
Ronan Walsh - JCI Galway President 2015
The JCI Galway Young Entrepreneur nominations are currently open. With a prize fund of upwards of €50,000, the aim is to the recognise the best of Galway's young business people.